Professional Cleaner – Cleaning Tech
- Do you have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy?
- Do you Follow Directions and have a keen Eye for Detail?
- Do you love to clean and see the results of your hard work?
- Do you see the glass as half full & welcome problem solving and challenges?
- Do you give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve?
At GPower Cleaning Services we clean with Natural and Eco-Friendly Products. Healthy for you and our clients!
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are currently looking for Cleaning Technicians that are looking to grow with us.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Great pay. Starting pay is $16/hr for the first month and can make up to $22/hr
- Advancement Opportunities.We are growing fast and are looking for supervisors and training managers
- Emphasis on Personal Growth. We care about our employees and we want them to be the best version of themselves
- Uses a variety of Natural and eco-friendly cleaning products to clean clients’ homes
- Follows GPower cleaning procedures
- Vacuums, including carrying vacuum while vacuuming stairs
- Mops, occasionally by hand
- Cleans all living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and possibly other areas requested by clients
- May be required to move some furniture to clean behind/underneath
- Makes beds
- Must be able to carry equipment into and out of clients’ homes
- Be able to operate a vehicle to get from job to job, requiring a valid driver’s license and liability insurance
- This list is not considered to be exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties could be assigned
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Open to Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and applicants legally eligible to work in Canada (i.e., a work permit)
Company’s Facebook page:
We are currently looking for self motivated, high energy and very organized people to add to our GPower Team to fill the role of Cleaning Supervisor.
Maintaining excellence in cleaning services takes much more than just providing the physical labour required to get the job done. It takes the willingness to go above and beyond what our clients expect of us. To do this we need a team that is client-focused and communicates well together to ensure no detail is overlooked. Our Cleaning Supervisors will play a critical role in facilitating and encouraging everyone to put forth their best effort.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Supervising and assisting staff in the performance of their duties
- Facilitating efficiency of service
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Maintain financial records
Requirements for this position:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Staff applicability
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong and sound decision-making skills
- References will be required
- You must be bondable
- Valid Driver’s License is a must
- Full-time position
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Company’s Facebook page: